Sister Liza is the best Sunbeam teacher ever. She prepares weeks in advance has fun classes every time AND takes the boys fishing! They boys helped her dig for worms to use on the end of the line.
Then she took them to the spot where Mr. Ned (Liza's husband) fished when he was 4. She got permission from the owners to ignore the sign : )
Sister Liza has a huge beautiful wooden harp that she plays with the Bangor Symphony, lives in a dreamy house at the top of Somes Sound AND she is the mother of the guys in Arcade Fire, the band that did the music for "Where the Wild Things Are." She's lovely.
Didn't catch any fish but we had a fun day with Liza and Ned.
2 comments:
Hey Sunshine. You guys have so much fun!!! How is Bo? I've been meaning to call and see if she's better, I'm a slacker, I know.
Looks so fun! I Know you don't miss VA so don't pretend! I just got your message we have been in AZ and UT but we are sooo happy to be home! Chat soon = )
Post a Comment