Congrats! So far #3 for me hasn't been that bad. I guess after having twins it will feel like a piece of cake. Although you still have 3 kids in the end. Good luck!
Hi Sunshine- Congratulations!!! I hope you are doing well and I was so excited to get your Christmas card this year. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you! Write me when you get a chance! sarahgregg2003@yahoo.com Sarah Gregg (Koban)
4 comments:
Congrats! So far #3 for me hasn't been that bad. I guess after having twins it will feel like a piece of cake. Although you still have 3 kids in the end. Good luck!
Hi Sunshine- Congratulations!!! I hope you are doing well and I was so excited to get your Christmas card this year. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you! Write me when you get a chance!
sarahgregg2003@yahoo.com
Sarah Gregg (Koban)
Congrats! It's good to see how you guys are doing and see some pictures of the twins.
keep in touch
kei
keibriones@gmail.com
Congrats! It's good to see how you guys are doing and see some pictures of the twins.
keep in touch
kei
keibriones@gmail.com
Post a Comment