January 16, 2011

Baby Lola is here at last.


Mother and daughter are doing well.

Baby girl was born on the 14th at 10:40pm. She was 6 lbs, 12 oz and 21 inches tall. We are still trying to decide on her names but for now we are calling her Lola -- short for KeAloha.

9 comments:

Heidi J said...

Congratulations Sunshine! She is beautiful.

Courtney @ Ordinary Happily Ever After said...

How sweet! Congratulations!

Kimmer said...

Congratulations!!!! I was beginning to wonder when we would hear about her so glad all is well! I think she looks like the boys what a cutey pie!

A & E said...

Hey Lady! Congrats on your newest lady-love that name. She does look like the boys to me. So excited for you to have two little ladies. Hope you are all doing great.

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

Congratulations, she's a cutie!

lindsay said...

Congratulations Sunshine! How exciting! She is such a pretty baby.

Cherry Blossoms said...

Congrats! Another beautiful girl for you guys! So happy for you! I didn't know we were both due around the same time...how neat!

Check out our facebook page for pictures of our new arrival!

Erin Vorkink said...

Oh congrats on another beauty!!

Amber DeGraw said...

So fun!!! I get to have another one in June. Congrats!