Adventures of the Barrett Family
She is such a cutie! I love the picture below of you and Bo.. such a cute picture and you are so stinkin pretty!
She said MAMA! How cute. Emme just squeals and makes sounds like "Pffff." Brian calls her Miss Piggy because she squeals like a little piggy. Not the most flattering name, I know.
So cute. Park swings are the best! She is adorable. I can tell you are enjoying her like crazy.
MORE OF THESE PLEASE!!!!!(videos)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is such a cutie! I love the picture below of you and Bo.. such a cute picture and you are so stinkin pretty!
She said MAMA! How cute. Emme just squeals and makes sounds like "Pffff." Brian calls her Miss Piggy because she squeals like a little piggy. Not the most flattering name, I know.
So cute. Park swings are the best! She is adorable. I can tell you are enjoying her like crazy.
MORE OF THESE PLEASE!!!!!(videos)
Post a Comment