Jason: What do you want to do today?
Sunshine: I want to go do something I just want it to be low effort.
Jason: Let's go to Canada.
Sunshine: OK I guess I'll go pack some food for us...
Jason: We'll stop by KFC on the way out of town.
Sunshine: SOLD!
We had such a lovely day and it ended up being a bit of a light house tour.
Head Harbour (East Quoddy Head) Lighthouse. Painted with the cross of St. George, built 1829 on Campobello Island in New Brunswick, Canada.
Mulholland Point Light. Built in 1885 in the Roosevelt-Campobello International Park.
West Quoddy Head Lighthouse. Authorized by Thomas Jefferson in 1806 and completed in 1808 in Lubec. Maine.
This lighthouse stands on the Eastern most tip of the United States. Talk about moving from one end of the country to the other!
Loonie boys with Loonie coins from Canada.
Such a daddy's girl.
2 comments:
I love your lighthouse photos! You've got to put that one of you and the kids up in your house! Looks like you guys are having so much fun up there!
I don't know any family that road trips more than you do!!! As always looks like a fun trip.
Post a Comment