I love all your posts lately. You look like you are having lots of fun in Maine. Chuck and I keep talking about how fun it would be take a trip to the Northeast. Hopefully we can sometime soon.
We had fish for dinner a few nights ago and Leland asked if it was the fish she caught with Koa and Kai. That girl's memory amazes me.
2 comments:
I love all your posts lately. You look like you are having lots of fun in Maine. Chuck and I keep talking about how fun it would be take a trip to the Northeast. Hopefully we can sometime soon.
We had fish for dinner a few nights ago and Leland asked if it was the fish she caught with Koa and Kai. That girl's memory amazes me.
Cute pictures! I think little Bo is really one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen!
Post a Comment