Cute Cute Cute!! Hey do you like that baby carrier that Bo's in? Mel and Vance lent us theirs when we had Mason but now that they are having a baby we need to get a new one and I found one exactly like yours at Kid to Kid and I bought it and I have a few days to take it back if I decide to, do you like it? Does it hurt your back when you use it?
2 comments:
Cute Cute Cute!! Hey do you like that baby carrier that Bo's in? Mel and Vance lent us theirs when we had Mason but now that they are having a baby we need to get a new one and I found one exactly like yours at Kid to Kid and I bought it and I have a few days to take it back if I decide to, do you like it? Does it hurt your back when you use it?
Hey Guys!!! Love the new cuts! Our boys have the same one. You guys always have so much fun. Looks beautiful there! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment