Adventures of the Barrett Family
Your kids are so cute and you are such a fun mom, Sunshine! Look at all the fun things your boys get to do! Let's get together again soon.
I just have to say that baby bo is so cute! And the boys aren't too shabby either...hehe! Good to see you guys are loving life in Maine!
Hi, Mariko showed me your blog a while a go and I finally put it up on the palmer family blog sidebar so now I can follow your updates.You can check out the palmer blog at www.palmerhawaii.blogspot.comhappy new year!
Looks like Baby BO got the blue eyes. She is so cute.
Your boys are so grown-up! Baby bo is so adorable. I love all your pictures, Maine looks pretty cool.
I want to steal your children...they are so dang cute! Miss you guys tons!
She looks like a Mainer! Just kidding. Your kiddos are so cute!
Hey Sunshine! Cute pics as always.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Your kids are so cute and you are such a fun mom, Sunshine! Look at all the fun things your boys get to do! Let's get together again soon.
I just have to say that baby bo is so cute! And the boys aren't too shabby either...hehe! Good to see you guys are loving life in Maine!
Hi,
Mariko showed me your blog a while a go and I finally put it up on the palmer family blog sidebar so now I can follow your updates.
You can check out the palmer blog at www.palmerhawaii.blogspot.com
happy new year!
Looks like Baby BO got the blue eyes. She is so cute.
Your boys are so grown-up! Baby bo is so adorable. I love all your pictures, Maine looks pretty cool.
I want to steal your children...they are so dang cute! Miss you guys tons!
She looks like a Mainer! Just kidding. Your kiddos are so cute!
Hey Sunshine! Cute pics as always.
Post a Comment