Sunshine, Bo is so sweet and I love the dress. It was fun talking with you the other day. We drove by your old house today and it made me sad and then when we got the mail your christmas card was there! The boys were excited to see Kai and Koa and I loved the hugest stamp ebber. Have a very Merry Christmas-missing you much!
hi barretts! so fun to see such cute pics of your fam. congrats jason on passing the bar and getting a "real" job!! our blog is vorkinkfamily.blogspot.com check us out merry christmas e
3 comments:
Little girls are so much fun to dress. :-) She looks so sweet.
We had such a nice time yesterday. Thank you again for inviting us over.
~Joey
Sunshine, Bo is so sweet and I love the dress. It was fun talking with you the other day. We drove by your old house today and it made me sad and then when we got the mail your christmas card was there! The boys were excited to see Kai and Koa and I loved the hugest stamp ebber. Have a very Merry Christmas-missing you much!
hi barretts! so fun to see such cute pics of your fam. congrats jason on passing the bar and getting a "real" job!!
our blog is vorkinkfamily.blogspot.com
check us out
merry christmas
e
Post a Comment