Jason got me two hours with an instructor at a ceramic studio and I went first thing in the morning. He went into work at 6 am so he could come home and be with the kids so I could really enjoy myself worry free. It was so nice to play with the clay again, I can't believe it has been 10 years! After spending the first hour trying to remember how to center the clay and make a cylinder I finally made a humble pot and got dirty doing it.
Pretty birthday tulips.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like Jason really made it special for you-what a great guy!
Happy Belated Birthday! You look beautiful! More clay days will be here before you know it. I don't know how, but elle is almost 16 and just yesterday I was holding that whopper of a newborn.
Happy Belated Birthday Cutie!!
I bet you had so much fun that day!
Love ya
When do we see the pot?
I did pottery too, also about 10 years ago. I didn't know they had a studio here!
Post a Comment