So our really cool next door neighbor Carrol (the inspiration for the awesome pumpkin tie dye shirts) came up with another great activity: dipping fall leaves in bee's wax to keep the beautiful colored leaves just a little longer. Here she is showing Kai how to do it.
Already an expert!
Koa really liked to find the "tiny" ones and he dipped as many as he could. The leaves posing for Sunshine's someday jewelry website.
I've got about $60k of sterling silver New Zealand Jewelry that can go on your "someday jewelry" website. Someone bought it for PCC a few years back, but can't remember who...???
2 comments:
I think your earings displayed on the beautiful leaves will definatley be a great way to sell your jewelry! looks great!!!
I've got about $60k of sterling silver New Zealand Jewelry that can go on your "someday jewelry" website. Someone bought it for PCC a few years back, but can't remember who...???
Post a Comment