October 19, 2008

Doo Doo Doo Lookin' out my back door...


Just wanted to share the view from our sliding door. This is what Sunshine looks at while she sits on the couch feeding Baby Bo. Fall is sooo beautiful in Maine.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Maine sure is pretty. We can't wait to see you guys. Everyone is getting so big. I showed the boys a picture of Koa and Kai's baby sister and they almost didn't believe me. I think they thought it was Emme. They said she looks just like their baby sister and that they'll be good friends when they grow up.

Anonymous said...

Main is pretty...for now. then it snows. Way to artic northish. Gotta say though, when I wanted to get some fall picts. of my girls it would have been nice to be there. I will still take my nice winters and crazy hot summers to your COLD winters. Cute kid-os by the way!