We finally got a chance to use the awesome bubble blower Auntie Circle sent us for Christmas. The boys got really good at making big huge bubbles (and little ones too).
The boys perched on the window sill in the sun room/mud room - who's boys are those?????????? They are soooo cute. I love all the windows and I know you must love this room. Will it be the favorite spot in winter time? Which side of the house is it on? You have some very fun and beautiful scenery pictures here as well!
1 comment:
The boys perched on the window sill in the sun room/mud room - who's boys are those?????????? They are
soooo cute. I love all the windows and I know you must love this room. Will it be the favorite spot in winter time? Which side of the house is it on?
You have some very fun and beautiful scenery pictures here as well!
Post a Comment