Adventures of the Barrett Family
Congrats! What a cutie. The boys looks so excited. Have you decided on a name? I wish we lived close to you so I could come see her and bring you some food.
Oh my goodness my new niece is absolutely adorable!! congrats! She is beautiful! Love you,Jenny :)
come on! only weird people (like us) call their kids "baby" for a week because they don't have a name.:)Congrats! welcome to club PINK!
wow. she is so cute. when are you guys coming to provo? i want to meet her.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congrats! What a cutie. The boys looks so excited. Have you decided on a name?
I wish we lived close to you so I could come see her and bring you some food.
Oh my goodness my new niece is absolutely adorable!! congrats! She is beautiful! Love you,
Jenny :)
come on! only weird people (like us) call their kids "baby" for a week because they don't have a name.:)Congrats! welcome to club PINK!
wow. she is so cute. when are you guys coming to provo? i want to meet her.
Post a Comment