July 23, 2008

Graduation Day-Oh Yeah!

Right before the ceremony in the "regalia" including the traditional walking stick.The boys had a hard time sitting still for all of the talks. So they found their friend Ava and tried to entertain themselves.


Funny little kid interactions. Get a closer look at Koa's face while Ava runs away.











The boys found a couple of girls to cruise with (and eat goldfish crackers) while they waited.


Then they found a bench in the shade. Take a guess-who's who?

The reason we were there!

Happy to have the paper in hand.

The boys giving Daddy a congratulations lei.
Holding the diploma and walking stick.

The graduate and his parents.

The whole family-happy to be finished with law school.

Relaxing with "Gwama" and "Gampa Boose" after the excitement.

Jason with the Law Clinic.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

Hi Sunshine! This is Sylvie-Anne from the stores at the PCC. It's been a long time!! I hope you remember me!!
I found your blog through Rohan's blog, and I'm so happy I did! Congratulations on the baby, and graduation!! That's all so exciting My hubby is in law school, we have one more year to go. He's going to Willamette University, in Oregon. Your boys are so cute!!